6.12.2008

Hot and Humid

So I'm lame and it has been forever since I wrote on here. With the packing up and quitting work and the driving and moving cross country, I haven't had much time to think. Not to mention that living in a house with 5 other people means that I don't get much time on the computer.

I am now back in Maryland and it is pretty bitter-sweet. I still can't believe that I'm out here living for good. I don't have any friends out here anymore! And I'm living here with 2 little kids. My life has changed completely.

I spend the majority of my time watching Disney classics and reading "Dear Fish" and whatever time I have to myself, I'm catching up on reading all of the books that my mom and sister have saved for me. There are some nice things about not having anything to do!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

So glad you made it to MD safe and sound! I'm sure there are going to be a lot of changes as you get settled in! I hope the transition is smooth for you though. Enjoy spending time with your family too- I'm sure everyone's so happy you're back! Just take things one day at a time- I'll be thinking about you!

Jackie said...

I'm glad you are home safe. I'll bet that drive was a killer. We drove from Reno to SLC and I thought I was going to die... I can't imagine the midwest nothingness. What books have you liked that they saved for you?