6.29.2008

Still Here?

Since it has literally been weeks since I wrote last, I thought I would let you all know that I am still alive!

Sharing one computer with three other adults and two kids doesn't leave much time for posting bulletins but I plan on being better.

I've had a lot of questions about what books I have been reading so look forward to that in future posts...I also plan on putting some pictures up here soon.

For today know that I survived last night's bachelorette party in Baltimore and still had enough energy to paint my nails today! Yeah for lazy Sunday's!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Glad to hear you survived Saturday night!! I can't wait to hear about it! I'll be looking forward to pics. and a book list :) I need some ideas! My must read for this year is the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. My mom got me hooked on them- people seem to either love them or hate them though. I'll call sometime this week because I want to hear all about Saturday!