11.30.2010

Remember how I started my song countdown a few weeks (okay fine...months) ago and never finished. Well since one of my goals is to finish what I start, welcome back to my list of my favorite-and not so favorite-songs.

I may have paused in the countdown because day 15 was really hard for me. Have you ever tried to think of a song that describes you? Cause it's hard. And so this was the best I could do, enjoy...I'll Stand By You.

Day 15 - A song that describes you



And for your viewing/listening pleasure, also enjoy a song I used to love but now I hate.

PS...don't judge me for previously liking Boys II Men
PPS...don't judge me for rethinking that I hate this song. Because now that I listen to it again, I'm starting to appreciate it all over again.

Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate

No comments: