3.23.2011

Sorry I've been m.i.a. for awhile.

Could be because I spent some time here...


St. George, UT temple

And here...


Las Vegas, NV temple

Also here...


Relands, CA temple

Plus a little jaunt here...


Los Angeles, CA temple

Another stop here...


Newport Beach, CA temple

And one last stop here...



San Diego, CA temple

My friends and I may have spent spring break on a little southern Utah/Vegas/southern California temple tour.

I may just try to post some picture of us actually there. But I'm not making any promises.

3 comments:

Eric said...

What a fun trip! I don't recognize some of those temples. You need to put what temples they are for dummies like me. So glad you were able to get away with friends.

Camille said...

Good thinking...I wouldn't have recognized them either :)

Positive Thoughts said...

I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it