4.07.2011

When a ? looms larger than an !

I've been stressed lately. My doctor will surely not be happy that my stress hormones have peaked once again.

But it can't be helped.

Because I may or may not have received a letter saying that the funding for elementary counselors has been cut.

Good ole budget cuts.

So now I need to decide what to do with my life. Which I would have to say is one of the most stressful things in the world.

I can go anywhere, do anything, whatever I choose to do. The only problem is that with a million different opportunities, things tend to just get more stressful to me.

Because I want to make sure I'm in the right place at the right time. That I'm exactly where I need to be.

And while lots of people think I'm crazy for saying this-most the time I feel like right here-in the middle of nowhere-is where I need to be.

So do I wait around and hope a job becomes available (which people higher up than me seem to think is a good possibility) or do I bite the bullet and move somewhere new, try something else?

I keep trying to get someone to tell me what to do but no one will...but I'll ask one more time for good measure. What should I be doing?

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Pack up and move to Alabama!! Wouldn't that be amazing??

We really do need to talk lady! I'm sorry you're going through this right now- the "unknown" can be so stressful! Keep praying and hopefully you'll get a good feeling about all (or at least one) of the possibilities that await you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille my friend. Well I think that you should move back up to Utah County and live in a condo or tomehouse with some other girls. And you should apply for a counselor position in Alpine School District. I work for the district and so I looked at their jobs and I noticed that they recently posted job openings for counselor positions at American Fork Jr. High, Lehi High School and East Shore High School. I think you should give it a shot and apply. That sounds like a great idea to me! Good luck with everything! :)

Rachel Wagner. said...

A side of me wants to say 'come back to us' but the better side of me knows you need to be where ever the Lord needs you to be.
One thing I've learned lately is sometimes when you are trying to do a good thing the Lord puts up lots of challenges. This can be frustrating, stressful and confusing but in the end it does strengthen your faith.
Remember that you thought you were going to be working in Maryland and ended up spending 3 years at the reservation- you never know where life is going to take you.
My advice- watch your favorite stupid rom com and get some hagendaz and try to get it off your mind (although don't do the hagendaz that often!).
Btw- send me your phone #. My phone got wet and I lost my contacts. Love you.

Tex said...

I am waiting to see if I won the "unwanted lottery" of being chosen to be laid off. They are cutting 450 teachers in KISD. We will find out next week who it is. I hate waiting. It freaks me out.

Camille said...

Thank you everyone! I'll look into the options you suggested...even Alabama :)
And Tex...I'm so sorry to hear about your job situation as well. Stupid budgets/budget cuts ruin my life!

Unknown said...

Great post:)
Thanks for sharing with us.... Nice and cute information......
PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- carpet cleaning birmingham | carpet cleaning huntsville | tile cleaning chattanooga | tile cleaning huntsville | hardwood cleaning chattanooga | hardwood cleaning huntsville | cleaning service gadsden | cleaning service huntsville | housecleaning chattanooga | housecleaning Huntsville| carpet cleaning gadsden| carpet cleaning chattanooga | tile cleaning gadsden | tile cleaning birmingham | hardwood cleaning gadsden | hardwood cleaning birmingham | cleaning service chattanooga | cleaning service birmingham | housecleaning gadsden | housecleaning birmingham

onlineseminar12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valentina Sierra Molano said...

beatifull