3.31.2008

Cars, cars, and more cars


Today I found out that the law in Maryland requires that you have your car insured 2 weeks from the date of purchase.  I'm not sure how I am supposed to know this since 1. the policy is not in my name and 2. I do not currently reside in Utah.  I'm all for obeying the laws of the land but there must be some way that we are informed of these laws.  After finding out that because I waited an extra week to insure my car, I will be fined an extra 150 dollars, I decided to research the current laws in both Maryland and Utah relating to insuring cars.  No where did I find that you had only 14 days.  On top of all that, I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the screws on the back of my car off so that I can replace my license plates.  The good news is that I still have my new car and I still love it.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

What kind of car did you get?? Please tell me a Geo Metro, cause that would be sweeeeet...

Camille said...

Normally I would buy a geo metro but this time I decided to go with a mazda tribute.