4.01.2008

These are a few of my favorite things...


Today as I put on a new outfit, I started to think of the things that I love in the world and this is what I came up with:

1.  My family (as crazy as they are, they can also be incredibly supportive and loving)
2.  My friends (which in many cases can also be considered my family)
3.  The sound of putting on a new pair of shoes (not necessarily the feel of a new pair, sometimes new shoes can really hurt after a day of work)
4.  Movies that make me nostalgic (aka...Sound of Music, Mighty Ducks, Anne of Green Gables, Clueless)
5.  The first snow (although there are many times that I wish there was only one snow for the whole year, I think that would be enough for me)
6.  Chocolate
7.  Adorable white puppies like the one on that dog food commercial...I seriously love him
8.  Having a really great and meaningful conversation with someone that means a lot to me
9.  Hawaii in general (yeah for going on another trip!!!!!!)
10.  Lists of any kind

Oh, and one of my not favorite things are april fools' jokes, I hate those.

No comments: