2.13.2009

Happy Friday the 13th/Valentine's Day/President's Day

I find it amusing that these days are right after each other this year. And I am super excited this year for a couple of reasons:
1. I am feeling way better today (you may have noticed that I've been missing for a little while...after a couple days of sickness I am starting to feel like myself again)
2. I gave up my diet for the weekend and had cookies for breakfast (don't judge me...I couldn't help myself!)
3. One of my favorite people will be here visiting me!

Who wouldn't have fun with Megan in town?!?!
4. We are totally having a movie marathon of chick flicks...we are deciding right now between Bride Wars, He's Just Not that Into You, Confessions of a Shopaholic...opinions?
5. An extra day off of school on Monday-4 day work weeks are the best
6. I'll get to sing Martina McBride's Valentine at the top of my lungs and not feel weird about it

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Glad you're feeling better! Have a wonderful time with Megan- I'd vote for Confessions of a Shopaholic. Looks so cute! My valentine said he'd rent a chick flick for me tomrrow night, so I think we're gonna watch Mamma Mia. We're a little behind the times here :) Enjoy your long weekend!