8.27.2009

Where have the summer days gone???

It's only 10:30 on Thursday and I'm already wishing that it was 4:00 on Friday. It's hard coming back to school. I want to still be sleeping in and exploring new places and relaxing. I don't want to be commuting an hour each way and then working a full day. Why can't summer just last forever?

At least there is only one day after today and then I have a weekend full of camping and cook outs and preparing Relief Society lessons for Sunday!

Fun weekends and summers off just might make up for all the driving and working (oh and the paycheck each month doesn't hurt either).

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Are you a regular RS teacher now? I would never want that calling :) I recently got called as the 2nd counselor in RS and it's keeping me soooo busy!! I had no idea how much work went on "behind the scenes". I'm definitely learning a lot!

I think you need to post pics. of some of your new wardrobe...I'm always jealous of your cute style and I need some help!! Have fun camping/cooking out this weekend! We need to actually talk on the phone sometime...I miss you!