7.18.2008

Practically Perfect In Every Way

Today Heidi and Kristin fly into the Dulles airport! I am so excited to see them! Heidi is one of my bestest friends from American Fork and she always makes me feel so happy when she is around. Not to mention that there is never a dull moment when she is around.

I even get to go to NYC for a few nights and I get to see Mary Poppins (maybe the huge city will be just what I need to make me treasure living at a "stop in the road" in UT!!).

Yeah for good friends and plays about magical nannies!

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

oh how fun! its so fun to have best friends come visit. you'll have to post pictures!

im excited that you get to go see Mary Poppins in NYC! I bet is phenomonal! ENJOY

Jackie said...

Sounds like you had fun! Yeah for summer.

Jennifer said...

So how did you like New York? Colton and I saw Mary Poppins while we were there last summer. There's just something magical about new york city.