7.30.2008

Tomorrow will soon be yesterday

This will just be a quick note because I am STRESSED. Chelsey got to town yesterday, my grandpa and aunt Cindy get in today, Brittany gets married Saturday, I fly to UT Sunday and start work Monday. Really, that is just too much in ONE week. But I felt GUILTY for not writing more often. Thanks to all my wonderful friends who have been here for me in the past month. I am so GRATEFUL to have such amazing people in my life. I promise I will write more when I get to Halchita...I can't imagine I'll have much else to DO! Love....

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

wow! what a week! sheesh, i'm tired just thinking about all you have to do! that is so cool brittany is getting married. to who?

where in UT will you be? what part?

thanks for the comment about my Dad. i loved that He helped you. that was such a hard, sad time. i know he loved your family so much. and i too, know he is close!

Jackie said...

But you know something really cool about moving to Halchita?? You'll be near Mexican Hat, UT! Not many people can say that ;) Have fun at the wedding!

Jackie said...

Oooo, I found this pic for ya :)

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/6188770