9.29.2010

I left Blanding/Halchita for a whole week and spent some time on the other southern side of the great state of UT. And while I was in St. George I apparently couldn't find any time to update my blog. Because, ya know, I was busy. Busy relaxing in the hotel room provided by the school district, busy learning about substance abuse, busy visiting real stores and real restaurants. And the free moments I did have were spent watching premieres of Glee and Grey's and Big Bang Theory and HIMYM. You know, the important stuff.

But my favorite moment of the trip. Visiting the St. George temple. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside and you can feel the love and peace radiating off of it. Love it.

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

That is my favorite temple!

When are you coming to Mesa again?