3.19.2009

Just in case you wondered...

I am, in fact, still alive. The past week has been crazy with a trip to Mesa for work followed by a visit from my brother, sister-in-law and cute niece. We've been so busy that I haven't had a moment until now to even get on the computer!

Since they've been here, we've hit Goosenecks, Natural Bridges, petroglyphs in Bluff, Thin Bear, Monument Valley, and we've managed to eat at and explore pretty much everything else that is close.

I will be posting pictures just as soon as we get back from yet another trip (camping in Cortez, day trips to Durango and Mesa Verde). Look forward to it!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I was just thinking about you last night...wondering where you were! I forgot Brandon & family were coming to visit! It sounds like you've been busy! Enjoy your time with them...can't wait to see pictures!

Eric said...

So I was sick when Brandon and Jessica and baby Lola were in town :( I was so sad to not meet Lola. Glad you guys had so much fun, I'll be watching for the pics.