5.14.2009

Today is our special science day/night at school. In which I am kinda/sorta in charge of. Which means that people ask me a bunch of questions to which I have no answers for because I haven't actually made any of the arrangements. But since I'm getting paid to be in charge, I can't complain about the questions too much.

The main activity of science day is one of those huge blow up planetariums. Which is amazing. I mean, you get to lay inside on the floor and watch the stars zoom around. I'd rather be laying outside but I must admit that the no bugs/bats/scary rez dogs of the inside sky make me appreciate it a lot more. I'm pretty sure I want one of these in my own house when I become a millionaire. I'm pretty sure I'd never leave though so the whole house might have to exist inside of it.

This new dream of mine might work out fabulously with my plan to go to the UFO convention in Vegas to meet my future husband (inspired by the new Witch Mountain movie). Good plan, yes?

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I like the idea of the outside inside. Maybe that makes me less of a person, but I don't care. The problem is I might never leave the house!