5.18.2009

Usually Monday's aren't my favorite. I'm always tired, behind on my work, and depressed that Saturday is 5 whole days away.

I still feel all those things this Monday except for the fact that after today I only have one more day of work left. And only 3 more days until Chelsey's big wedding where all my family will be together. And only 7 more days until I'm on a plane headed for the beautiful and relaxing North Shore.

So while I may be more tired than usual (having a talkative 3 year old sleep with you doesn't bode well for a good nights sleep) and I may be more behind on my work than usual...there is an end in sight so I'm happy!!!

PS...I just might have spent some money on a cute new swimsuit for my vacation...and it just might look like this...

Yeah for Monday's that proceed 3 month vacations!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I know today I was putting together a piece of furniture from Ikea and it wasn't working right. The entire time I kept thinking- Hawaii is coming soon!