10.30.2009

When witches go riding,and black cats are seen,the moon laughs and whispers,‘tis near Halloween.

Happy Halloween eve everyone! In case you are wondering, I did dress up in costume for school today. So I'm sitting here writing with my hair curled and wearing a tulle skirt and with black fairy wings attached to my back. Being in costume makes working just that much better.

Of course, it would be even better if I wasn't one of only like 10 people (including kids) who dressed up today. Where has all the fun of Halloween gone?

In order to truly celebrate the holiday I will be attending a haunted house tonight and then attending/throwing an amazing Halloween party tomorrow! Hooray for dressing up!

I'll post pictures soon, I promise. I just want you all to keep anticipating whether I really will ever post some.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I wish you could come to the Osborne Halloween party. We'll miss you. I'm glad your throwing one though. One of these years Eric and I want to throw a costume party. Happy Halloween!!!

Rachel Wagner. said...

That's lame people didn't dress up. We all missed you but I hope your party turned out well.