11.03.2009

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

Want to know what makes an amazing weekend? Friends visiting from out of town, an awesome Halloween party, and being sick. Oh wait, forget that last one. Being sick over Halloween was not awesome...but having friends in town and dressing up was awesome. And, as promised, I even have pictures to document.
Meet Kristin and Heidi-the bestest friends ever because they came all the way from American Fork to visit me. And ps...Heidi was dressed up as "blackmail"-she wore all black and had a piece of mail attached to her. A-ma-zing.And do you like my curly hair? I decided a fairy needed curly hair so I walked around all day with those little pink foam curlers in my hair. I felt like a little kid again.Meet Stacey. She dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. And she looked adorable. Her hair is naturally curly and it took me like an hour to straighten it. And it took me hours to get my hair as curly as hers normally is.Meet Ronald McDonald...oh wait, I mean Jared. He was creepy. Who knew that Ronald could be so creepy? And the best part...he had a dance off with a guy dressed up as a ninja. I laughed so hard that I coughed for a good 5 minutes afterwards.Meet Tina and Andrea. Tina looked creepy (she dressed up as her boyfriend and he dressed up as her...you'll see his costume in just a second). Andrea just looked cute as usual. Meet Shane, Tina's boyfriend. Also know as my best friend for life. He was obsessed with the fact that he was wearing girl clothes. And he tried to lick my face. I'm scared.And then here in all of our glory is the Blanding gang. You might recognize Angie's bat costume as the costume I made last year for Halloween. It still looked pretty much amazing. So there you have it, Halloween in Blanding in a nutshell. Don't you want to come visit now?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Sorry you were sick. Those costumes are pretty great and I'm glad you were still able to party.