3.11.2010

Spring break is almost here. I can feel it coming closer with each passing minute. A whole week of freedom. A week to sleep in and lounge around and do all the things that I have been planning on doing but haven't found the time for yet.

I'm looking forward to a jaunt up north to see my adorable niece and sister and visit with friends and family. While I'm up there I might as well get my hair done and enjoy a litle Cafe Rio pork action. I'll go see a movie and go shopping way too much (in actual stores, not just online!). I might as well go ahead and interview for a job (more on that another time). I'll actually have time to enjoy myself and relax up there for a few days.

But then I'm coming back to the middle of nowhere to enjoy some actual down time. Where I don't have to worry about visiting anyone. Heck, where I don't even have to worry about getting ready for the day. Where I can enjoy a Jane Austen movie and book marathon while laying in bed all day in my pajamas. And that will be perfectly acceptable because it is spring break.

Maybe I'll actually find time to call back all the people who have been so nice to call and who I have been so rude to never call back. I'll clean out my nightstand (something I've been meaning to do for weeks) and maybe I'll even catch up on laundry. I'm hoping by the end of the week I will feel rejuvenated and organized and ready to take on the world. And I guess if I don't...I can always look forward to the cruise that I'll be going on 3 weeks after spring break (more on that later as well).
Can you see why I'm so looking forward to this spring break?

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

Enjoy your week, I hope you get a lot of relaxing in. I do wish you were coming to Mesa!

Cruise!!! YAY!

And if I am one of those nice people who called you, I don't think for a second you are rude not to call back. I am possibly the worst.person.ever at returning phone calls. So no worries!