3.30.2010

Today I'm grateful...

Grateful that it is a 4 day work week instead of a 5 day one

Grateful that the sun is shining and that I can wear a skirt without tights

Grateful that I have parents who love me and who guided me in the right direction

Grateful that I recently aquired (or will be aquiring very soon) so many nieces and nephews

Grateful that I have a Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me

Grateful that I have a job where each day I feel validated and loved

Grateful that I live in such a beautiful part of the country

Grateful that I actually have plans tonight that I'm excited for

Grateful that I have old friends and new friends that I can completely be myself with

Grateful that in 2 weeks I will be in Cabo, relaxing on a beach

Grateful that I was raised to believe in myself and what I am capable of

And I could go on, but that would probably bore the life out of you. Just know, I'm feeling pretty blessed today.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Great things to be grateful for especially relaxing on the beach in 2 weeks. So jealous!