4.07.2010

Have I told you about my bff Megan? Pretty sure I have mentioned a few times how amazing she is. Have I mentioned that she also has a pretty amazing little sister named Sarah? And have I mentioned that the three of us together is pretty much the best thing since mint oreo ice cream?

Megan and Sarah drove down to visit me for a little spring break action. And it was pretty much the best visit ever.

We practiced the color guard walks until we were laughing so hard that it was impossible to continue.

We did swing dance moves/flips while wearing the nacho libre mask.

We watched glee for hours on end.

We talked for hours and made big plans for how we were going to connect our families.

We played games and laughed until our sides ached.

And we just enjoyed eachothers company. A lot.

I miss them already. If I wasn't leaving to go on a cruise on Saturday, I'd probably be in a fit of depression.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are the awesome one! We loved our trip down. Pretty much the highlight of my spring break. Now, I have to figure out how I am going to fill my other two days. Have fun on your cruise! I miss you too!