4.21.2010

I'm sorry I have been missing for two whole weeks. I have a good excuse though. I was completely out of touch with the technological world for a week while I spent some time here:


And here:


I went a cruise to Cabo with a bunch of my friends and I had an absolute blast. I made some new friends, created some new memories, and had so much fun that it was almost impossible to come back to work on Monday.

I have cute pictures from my trip that I stole from my friends (because guess whose camera is still dead and guess who can't find the charger???) but they are all on facebook and alas, I can't access facebook from work. And work is where I do all of my writing since my internet isn't working at home. It's quite the pickle, no?

The point is...at some point in the future I will post cute pics and give more details on all of my adventures. But for now all you need to know is that I have a great tan and I'm counting down the days until summer break.

1 comment:

Cody and Nicole said...

I'm jealous. Looks beautiful!