4.28.2010

Random thoughts of the day...

1. My blow dryer decided two days ago to say farewell after many years of faithful service. Pretty sure that I've had the little tyke since college years. Normally the fact that the little blue blow dryer died would make me feel sad and would create a bad hair day for one day but remember how I live in Blanding? Guess how close my nearest Target is? (I won't even tell you because then you will just feel sorry for me and I don't want that). So the fact that my blow dryer has met its untimely demise has plunged me into a depression (and bad hair).

2. Sometimes when it is late and dark, I like to say redrum in my creepiest voice (which is pretty creepy if I say so myself). It always freaks everyone out, including myself. And yet I continue to do it. Guess what I saw while I was in Cabo? A little sign with my favorite creepy word (and speaking of which, who would name a restaurant murder spelled backwards..that's creepy). Ignore the fact that it's not my greatest picture and pretend that this picture was taken after my blow dryer died, not before. It will make me feel better if you pretend.


3. Yesterday I had both a teacher and a kid say that I blended in better at the school now that I have my tan. Which means that they all think I'm tan enough to look Navajo. Yeah for being tan! I briefly thought maybe I should give up on blond and go back to dark here so I could blend in even better!

4. Yesterday I went out to one of my co-workers car to get something out of the back seat and when I opened the door, I somehow managed to hit my arm really hard. And bruise it. Seriously...is it possible that I could be getting more clumsy in my older age?

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Redrum...haha brings back memories of crazy sleepovers! I think you need to send this picture to Jessica. She would really appreciate it! :-) Thanks for the laugh!