5.24.2010

Today I Will Be Grateful


I'm taking a break from catch-up week (weeks) to share some of the things I'm grateful for today...

1. A new phone (finally) that doesn't echo everything I say and has fun new gadgets.
2. A fun visit with the C's this weekend-Con (grandpa), Christine (mom), Chelsey, Chris, and Cambria.
3. The fact that there are only 4 days left of school until summer break.
4. A good face and hair day...everything just looks right today.
5. Speaking of my good face day-a new face wash regimen that seems to be working and clearing my skin.
6. A new dress found for only $6 at Target which my momma bought for me.
7. $1 flip flops found at Old Navy.
8. My plans for tonight which include a nap and then watching the season finale of Lost that I recorded from last night.

It's all good.

via

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Today I am grateful for the internet (we finally got it installed after two weeks of living here) so I can read your blog again! It's such a nice way to keep up with you.

Thanks for the call the other day- I will call soon!! :-)