5.21.2010

Cruisin' to Cabo

Well, I was planning on all week being catch up week. But then I didn't blog on Monday just because. And then I didn't blog yesterday because I was busy at the dentist and eye doctor.

(No cavities but I need glasses. They will be coming next week and I'll take pics to show you the new me...at least until I can get used to seeing the way that apparently I should be seeing and then I'll move on to contacts)

But now I'm back for my Friday post. Which involves me finally posting some pictures of my amazing cruise. Enjoy.

Catch up #3

Remember how I took a week off of work to go on a cruise to Cabo with a bunch of my friends? I had a blast and here are the pictures to prove it...





Don't worry...I only have pictures of these three lovely people because they were stolen from my roommate Angie's camera. There were other people. And a cute seal that swam next to our boat. Those pictures belong to someone else so you will just have to imagine them.

No comments: