4.04.2008

Days like this

Maybe you haven't heard the news yet, but ATA officially filed bankruptcy.  1 week before we have a trip planned to Hawaii...are you kidding me?!?!  Luckily, I have my ticket on United (and so does Rachel); unluckily, my mom, Megan, Heidi, and Sarah are all on ATA.  This has created 2 days full of scrambling to get refunds and buy new tickets and one night of very little sleep.  At this moment I'm pretty sure I may fall asleep with my face on my laptop.  That could be awkward if someone came in to talk to me.  

So the latest news is that my mom has received a full refund and has purchased a new ticket.  Heidi, Sarah, and Megan have received a partial refund and are in the process of talking to the bank to get the rest of it back.  Heidi and Sarah have purchased tickets and will be staying an extra two days.  But Megan is still out of luck.  Anyone have an extra ticket to Hawaii laying around?  On top of all that, we are all scrambling to change other plans that we made.  It's turning into a huge mess.

AHHHHHH...days like these shouldn't exist.

No comments: