4.17.2009

I decided that my Friday posts are now going to be like good news moments in Relief Society. As in, I get a minute to share something that is good...or something that is making me happy. The good news for you guys is that there is just one of me so you won't be tortured with good news "moments" that could go on for a half hour.

The thing that is making me smile today comes from Jon Schmidt, an awesome pianist that I met late last year in Blanding when he performed at the high school there. He has something new out and it's pretty awesome. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Wagner. said...

I love John Schmidt. He's so entertaining. He deserves more of an audience outside of Utah.

Megan said...

I really liked this. Thanks Camille!

Jennifer said...

So I know that we must be related. I have liked Jon Schmidt for a long time now 10 years? I have 3 or 4 of his cds. I have seen him in concert several times. Hope you are doing good!