4.09.2009

You may have noticed that I haven't been around the past week. That's mostly due to a nasty cold that is keeping me feeling pretty blah combined with crazy days at work and utter exhaustion when I get home. Today is the first day that I've actually sat down in my office before school is over.

The good news is today is the last school day of the week, the bad news is that I have training tomorrow and Saturday so this week isn't even close to over for me. Boo to tricky Thursday's that feel like they should be Friday's but in reality are more like Wednesday's.

I would like to rub it in your face, however, that in 6.5 weeks I will be laying on a beach in Hawaii looking forward to 2 more months of freedom. That's something to look forward to, right?

What do you look forward to when you are feeling down?

4 comments:

Eric said...

So you decided to go to Hawaii, good for you. I don't go on fun trips like that so when I'm feeling down I look forward to Anne of Green Gables and brownies. Sorry you've been sick, that's no fun. Hope the weather's better there than it is here. Are you coming up for Easter?

Camille said...

Sadly, no to easter. They scheduled a training for us on Friday and Saturday here at the school which means that I only get Easter Sunday off. Boo. And I always think of you and Natalie when I am watching Anne of Green Gables...I love those movies.

Eliza said...

When I am feeling down, I like to look forward to my trips to Hawaii and my 2-month vacations.

Just kiddin'. I wish!! Instead I look forward to a half gallon of rocky road! Woooooo hoo!

Rachel Wagner. said...

I still think it is evil that they have training this week. You think they would be more considerate with a major religious holiday this weekend. What did you find out about your birthday? I could reserve one of the houses for a long weekend and we could have fun?