4.20.2009

What would you do if you had a whole weekend with nothing on the agenda?

I decided to make a quick trip to Farmington (okay, I don't know if 2.5 hours each way can really be classified as quick) for stops at Target, Ross and Walmart. Then I spent the rest of the weekend crafting away.

Here are a few of my newly finished projects (and Nicole, if you are reading this, I really did just finally finish all the crafts that I have had since December!):


This is one of those crafts that I have had since December...Merry Christmas in April! I've wanted an advent calendar for a long time and I thought this one turned out perfect!


This is the project that I picked up for my friend Angie's birthday (she's obsessed with stars)...when I was finished I was almost tempted to keep it for myself.


I figure I can never have to many reminders to be better so I better get this one finished...I just need some ribbon to hang it up with and I'm finished!


These I created for Chelsey's little girl who will be born in August and for Brandon's baby Lola. I saw one in a shop for $30 and thought that I could make them myself. The picture isn't so great but I was super excited about how they turned out. My mom and Brittany now think that I should make a bunch and sell them online. Maybe that is how I will make my millions!

It was a good weekend.

8 comments:

Morgan said...

A confession: I have known you forever and I had NO IDEA that you were so talented when it came to crafts!!! I am completely amazed! All of these projects turned out so beautiful!

I just got called as Enrichment Leader in my ward (we have over 100 women) and I'm going to need some crafts ideas for some activites coming up!! If I call you would you be able to help me out? I'm seriously clueless when it comes to making things and I would love to find out how you made some of these things!!

Rachel Wagner. said...

They are so cute! Nice work. I love doing crafty projects- especially ones you have been putting off.

Joan said...

I think your onesies are so cute! You could totally sell those online. :)

Bekah: said...

you are oh so creative Camille! The onsies are adorable.

Dan and Cassie said...

So I agree with everyone else!! Everything is very cute. I have been put on bedrest, and i'm not sure how long it will. I need some ideas of things to do while im laying on my couch ALL DAY LONG!!! I would love it, if you could send some directions or general ideas on how to do the advent calender. I have always wanted to make one!!

Tex said...

CUTE!!! I love your projects!!

Camille said...

Thanks guys! Of course you can call Morgan, in fact, I feel awful because I have yet to call you back. I am so sorry. And Cassie-I'm sorry to hear about bed rest and I'll email you today!

Anonymous said...

check out etsy.com. your onesies will be a hit if you seel them at a reasonable price!