4.03.2009

When I left UT county I knew there were some things that I would miss but I had no idea to what extent I would miss them. I had been visiting Provo since I was born and I just thought that I was done. But being away has made me realize how much some of those things mean to me. (I even miss singles wards...go figure)

As I am now in a position to reevaluate where I want to be next year or the year after, I realize that some of the things that drove me away from UT county are slowly pulling me back!

What I miss most:
1. Living close to my extended family and knowing that if I need them, they will be there asap
2. Having quick access to a grocery store, target, cafe rio, mall, etc. etc. etc.
3. Hanging out with friends all the time
4. Singles wards (I even miss fhe and ward prayer a tiny bit)
5. Being close enough to an airport that I can make it home every once in awhile
6. The opportunity to meet new people

Any thoughts on what I should do next year?

8 comments:

Eric said...

Is it too late to apply at Saratoga Springs High? I'd love for you to be so close to me.

Ellie said...

Well duh...move back! Orem and I would be happy to have you :)

Tex said...

You should move to texas and come be a counselor down here. We are opening a new elementary in my district. :)

Camille said...

Saratoga Springs hasn't posted any jobs yet but that doesn't mean they won't! Of course, Lehi isn't too far away from you. Remind me again, are you living in Eagle Mountain? And Ellie...you just might get me back! And Tex...I'll keep Texas as an option. You never know what I might do!

Anonymous said...

Utah County or Bust! That is definately the way to go Camille! :)

Megan said...

Utah county 4 (including me) Texas 1

Rachel Wagner. said...

Come back to us!! We miss you.

Tex said...

Texas may have 1 vote but in reality it should count for 5! It is much bigger than Utah! ;)