9.11.2009

Children are our most valuable natural resource.-Herbert Hoover

Some thoughts for the week courtesy of the students of MXH Elementary:

-Your breath smells like candy (said at 11:00 when I hadn't brushed my teeth since 5:30 and hadn't had anything to eat since 7...I was incredibly grateful when he said candy and not something else!)
-Don't do drugs! (a 6th grader pretending to be me during charades...at least something is sinking through, right?)
-You look like you could be Mrs. Kensley's daughter. me-Really, why do you think that? Because you are both belagana (for those of you non-Navajo speakers that means white)
-You are my new favorite teacher because you are pretty and have sparkly earrings

You've got to love the honesty of the K-6 grade crowd!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Love the new layout! Kids are funny, gotta love 'em! Hope you're enjoying the new school year. Let me know when you're coming up next!