9.30.2009

So much of life, it seems to me, is determined by pure randomness.-Sidney Poitier

Today I bought a handmade Navajo wedding basket...mostly because it was beautiful and I thought it would be a good reminder of my time spend on the reservation.

I thought I should take a picture of its loveliness and then I remembered that my camera is in my other purse. And even if it was, in fact, in this purse I still wouldn't be able to take a picture because the battery has not been charged.

I'm not really sure why I have had such a problem charging the battery considering that the battery charger is in the purse that I am currently using. And if I hurried and charged the dang battery, then I could post pictures of my beautiful basket as well as some other exciting things that are happening right now in my life.

I might even take a picture of my new haircut...because I did get it cut last night. After way too long of not getting it cut. And while I think the cut is super cute, I suck at actually doing it and I was disappointed this morning by the outcome. Please tell me that I'm not the only one that feels that way???

And I've been meaning to take a picture of my current living situation for quite sometime...but that is a whole other post completely.

So what I'm trying to say is that despite my best efforts to be optimistic and organized and on top of things...I seem to be failing miserably. At least when it comes to the blogging world (I'm doing okay with the work stuff but I wouldn't say I'm succeeding at that either).

1 comment:

Eric said...

I don't think your failing at anything and I'm impressed with how positive you are about life and I love reading about your randomness.