9.22.2009

Where have I been the past couple of days you ask?

Working my butt off...it seems like no matter how hard I work and how many hours I put in, I never seem to be on top of things. Today comes closest to actually having most things finished but I guarantee that I'll show up to work tomorrow with a whole new list of things that I must, absolutely, positively get finished.

The good thing about being so busy is that the days fly by and I really do leave work each day feeling like I accomplished things which makes it much easier to enjoy my time away from work. And now that it is 6:39 pm, I'm closing up shop here and heading home.

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I know what you mean about working. I have felt like quite the workaholic lately. Finding balance is so hard. I think I feel like work is something I can control and be successful in. I've had 3 friends move and 7 friends get engaged or married in the last 3 months. It's nice to have some control.