1.21.2010

I have a lot of thoughts that go through my head that I never share with anyone. Because if I shared all of them, people would think I was crazy. And I would never stop talking because it would take me forever to share and then explain, all those thoughts.

One of the thoughts that consistently runs through my head is-If my life were a musical, what song would best fit this moment?

Sometimes I make up songs, sometimes its just a running soundtrack of popular music. Every once in awhile I break into song and people give me a funny look (that could also be because I am not musically talented).

Today, if my life were a musical, I would be singing Something Good from Sound of Music. Except that it would go a little more like "Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something wrong."

Because I obviously must have done something wrong. Otherwise why would it have snowed 2 feet the day before all my friends and family are coming into town for my special day?

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Ok this post leaves me with lots of questions:

1. Why is tomorrow your special day??

2. What family and friends are coming to visit?

3. Can they still come even with the snow?

And you did nothing wrong in your childhood...I would know because I spent some of it with you! You were a sweet, friendly, and fun child...and you still are! I hope everything works out for you and your visitors! I wish I was one of them! :) Love you!

Bekah: said...

Oh Camille. I am so sad for you. I am so worried that we will not be able to make it.

Regardless of if we are there or not I know it will be a wonderful, beautiful day.

But I am going to try and pray our way there. We will see what happens with the weather.

Rachel Wagner. said...

I'm so bummed that I can't be there. I really mean that.

Maybe the song should be Snow from White Christmas!

Sometimes I feel like Tevye from Fiddler- always humming some little ditty about my life or what I would change.