1.19.2011

Happy Wednesday Thoughts

1. My car is finished! And back in my hands! And beautiful. It took 8 weeks and a lot of tears and stress but it's officially over.

2. I may or may not be reconsidering my career as a counselor and thinking maybe I should become a professional cake decorator. My first attempt at decorating a cake (with some help of course)...


3. I got great news from my sister Brittany...which I'll share with you soon :)

4. I most definitely have the most beautiful and perfect nieces and nephews. Meet the youngest one, Cassidy.


5. I picked out a talk for my Relief Society lesson (President Uchtdorf's talk "Of Things That Matter Most" and realized after reading it that it is totally all about simplifying! Yeah for further inspiration that I have chosen the right word for the year.

6. I am wearing my feather owl necklace, which always makes me smile.


Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Congrats on getting your car back! Remember our idea of setting up a bakery called Rowley's Rolls? Now you can add cakes! :)

Bekah: said...

Ooh a bakery! Fun! I LOVE that cake. Are you kidding me. That must have been for cowboy's birthday dinner. So cute!!!

aly said...

1: we both blogged on the same day
2: i LOVE your feather owl necklace
3: i miss you loads and need to play
4: i couldn't end on an odd number

the end

Camille said...

Yes, I will definitely have to add cakes to my Rowley's rolls bakery! Too bad I don't live close to any of you guys or you could jump on my cake decorating band wagon.

And Als...I miss you too! I haven't seen you in forever, I'll keep you posted on my next trip up.