1.07.2011

Christmas was wonderful. I got to see all of my immediate family and a good portion of my extended family. Plus they all came to Utah this year so I didn't even have to worry about driving the 6 hours to an airport and then flying the 5 hours across country. Instead I just had to worry about the driving part. Except it was more like front seat riding part because my car is still not fixed (I know, I know...we are coming on 7 weeks on Tuesday from when I hit the deer. The joys of living in a small town). But I made it.

And it was fun. Until all the kids started getting the stomach flu.

Then guess what came to visit me on Saturday night? A nice little flu bug. Which has lasted pretty much this whole week. But finally today I'm feeling like myself. I'm up. And showered. And at work. So I would say I'm officially on the mend.

Hooray!

Which means you will be seeing more of me around this blog (hopefully). And I have big plans. Just you wait.

No comments: