1.14.2011

My car is fixed! Mostly

It looks like I'll have my own car back on Monday. Fingers crossed

Two months without a car really makes you appreciate how nice it is to have one of your own-the freedom and power that comes with having a car to yourself. Just pray that my car lasts years without having to get anymore repairs.

So in celebration of having my car back (almost) and in simplifying my life, I have decided to finish my monthly music countdown. Which has taken me 3.5 months to complete. But complete it I will!

Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty


This song makes me feel guilty for all the times that I haven't treated people the way I should have. For all the people that I should have reached out to and befriended and didn't.

Day 29 - A song from your childhood


Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year


I love the line "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end". Perfect for starting out a new year.

And I'm done! Something to cross off my list. Hooray!

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

yay and yay

Now that my babies are napping I'm going to go cross something off my list: a good book ;)

Michelina Douglass said...

You went two months without a car?! Whoa! That definitely makes me appreciate my own car a bit more. Hopefully, all that waiting has been worth it and that your car came back nearly good as new. Have you had any more trouble with your car since it came back from the shop?