9.23.2008

Lola

Apparently I forgot to mention that I am officially an aunt...on August 5, Brandon and Jessica had baby Lola Chanel and she is pretty darn cute. I even get to meet her for the first time in 3 weeks!

Cute, right? And speaking of cute, here are some pics of the other two kids in my life...Joe and Alissa who may very soon become another niece and nephew!



It starts to make me feel like I better get on the ball and meet someone soon! I can't have everyone procreating without me!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!!!! Its fun to see pictures of little babies especially when I'm related to them. It would be like a Nate or Heather. Anyway hope you are doing great, its nice to see you blogging more.

Morgan said...

Lola is absolutely beautiful! I can definitely see Brandon's side of the family in her (I think she an Osborne nose)! Thanks for posting pics.- hopefully that means your computer is fixed! How is Midnight Sun? I looked up your other book choices and laughed because they all look so "smart"...right now I'm reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series :) I seem to enjoy fluff books lately!

Bekah: said...

She is so cute. It was so fun seeing pictures of your famiy. Brandon, I haven't seen him forever. Where is he living? Brittany is all grown up and so beautiful. Is that her husband? It must be. So are those his kids?

Keep posting pictures of your family. It is really cool to see them. You guys seem like family to me. I love your family.