9.26.2008

Utah County, here I come....

As I head out for the weekend I am reminded of some of the things that I love more than anything up there in the promised land like....


1. Cafe Rio Pork Salads

Seriously...I dream about these at night!


2. My baby sister Chelsey who is also my favorite hair stylist (she probably should have come first but I seriously have Cafe Rio on the brain)


3. My bff Megan...whose pretty much like a sister to me after all this time


4. And last but not least...the main reason that I am going up this weekend...a combination tea party and haunted house excursion with the older Rowley cousins!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille-
Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. Are you going to Utah County this weekend? We are too! Have fun!

Morgan said...

That salad looks amazing! Hope you have fun this weekend! I'm sure it'll be so nice to see your sis. and Megan. Megan should start a blog too- I'd love to see what's she up to! Think you can convince her?

Jennifer said...

So jealous about the tea party :( I haven't been to one of those in forever! Tell everyone hi for me.

Megan said...

It's a good thing I am finally catching up on your blog. I miss you too!