1.09.2009

Instead of making new years resolutions this year, I decided to give myself a little bit longer and stick with my 101 things to do in 1001 days list. I did decide, however, that I should focus on some of the harder ones and get moving.

One of my goals was to exericse more often and eat healthy. Does anyone else struggle with this one? First of all, I still haven't found an exerise that I really enjoy which makes it hard to get motivation. Second of all, living way out here means that I have no one to work out with...and apparently my neighborhood isn't very safe so I don't want to be out walking around by myself.

If you guys have any ideas of what you do that works, I need the advice!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love your Christmas post...I was going to comment on it, but time keeps slipping away (I guess that's what packing does to you). It looks like despite the drama- which ALL families have- you all had a good time together! And Lola is precious!

Now- onto exercise...I am having the same problem! I'll tell you what I am going to try! I borrowed a few DVD's from my mom and I'm going to try exercising in my living room! I always lack motivation too, so if you're interested in keeping track of each other (or a challenge!) let me know. It's sad but I tend to keep my goals when someone else is keeping track of me and reminds me :)