1.26.2009

Remember how tomorrow I will be in a suburban with 7 other people on a 10 hour drive to Tucson? That's right people...10 hours of car tripping fun with people who are all older than me!

And remember how I just had an assembly with absolutely no help from anyone where I tried to control all the kids? It went horribly, thanks for asking.

And lastly, on a slightly more positive note, remember how tonight is the Bachelor? Will Deanna show up tonight? Will I finally beat my brother-in-law in our guessing game of who will get kicked off each week? Could Jason be any cuter?

2 comments:

Dan and Cassie said...

Well I just wanted to tell you that I am happy with who Jason kicked off!!!!! I don't think DeAnna should be coming back. My favorites are Stephanie and Jillian. That is my two sense!!! lol!!!

Morgan said...

Goodness...I'm sorry about the assembly. Reminds me of some of the disasters in my two year old class when I was ready to give up and walk out :)

I'm definitely out of the loop...I need to hear about this car trip to Tucson! It sounds very interesting!

Miss you!!!