1.12.2009

Things I learned yesterday:

Having a "best friend" in primary is awesome...especially when she is 7 and thinks you are the greatest. I think she is pretty awesome too.

We have one amazing man for our prophet and technology is amazing...I'm grateful that even living all the way out here, I could still listen to my prophet's voice along with ysa's all over the world.

I thought I rocked at guitar hero until the "new guy" showed up and totally killed us all on expert. It's a good thing he's cute otherwise I'd feel pretty bad about myself right now.

Life isn't fair but somehow we manage to make it even during the worst of times.

Starting a movie that I haven't seen in a long time, at 11:00 at night, is a very bad idea. It makes for one long Monday.

2 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Wow. Guitar hero on expert! I know people that play guitar in real life and can't do that. Plus, he is cute...Sounds interesting.

Cody and Nicole said...

Who's the cute new guy?