2.02.2010

I've been on a gLee marathon. That is, a marathon that only takes place between the hours of 5 and 10 pm (after I get home from work and before I crash for the night) and in between everything else that is happening in my life.


I thought that if I just made it to February, life would finally slow down.

But here it is the 2nd day of the month and I haven't seen any slowing yet. But don't worry, I still make time for gLee.



And I'll obviously make time for Lost. Because I l.o.v.e it. And because I once saw Sawyer in Hawaii except that at that time I didn't know it was Sawyer because I hadn't started watching Lost yet. But now I've watched it and I know who he is, and I love it all the more because I've totally seen him in person.

So when I complain about how I never have any time to get anything done, please remind me that I spend hours (hours people) each week on these two shows. Maybe it will instill some guilt in me and I'll do something productive.

5 comments:

Eric said...

I've never seen glee. I think I'll have to rent it and watch it. So was Sawyer super hot in person. I bet he was! Can't wait for Lost either.

Bekah: said...

You are funny. You've worked hard to gain an education, you work everyday helping underpriviliged teenagers and you say you don't do anything productive. I say watch your shows and enjoy some down time!!!

Is Sawyer hot in person?

Rachel Wagner. said...

Too bad we have to wait until April for new Glee episodes! I love it. My 3 favorite shows are Glee, How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.

Kate Weber said...

I'm so jealous that you've seen Josh Halloway in real life. Sawyer is by far my favorite character on the show.

Nothing wrong with watching TV. I do it frequently!

New to your blog! Can't wait to read more!

Camille said...

Sawyer is totally hot in person...and he drove a pretty hot car which only made it better! I just wish that I would have run into Jack while I was there as well. Maybe next time :)