12.21.2010

I sat in church last Sunday and listened to a beautiful Christmas program. There are some incredibly talented people in the world. People who can sing and play the piano and who can master anything musical. It makes me so jealous that I don't have any of those obvious talents.

I took piano lessons for years...and I can barely play the easiest of songs.

But, I did play the flute for about 4 years. And I still break it out occasionally to see if I can still handle the basics. I was never great. But I was good enough. And I did learn a few songs...

Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument



And if I ever do get around to mastering the piano. You better believe that this is the song I want to be able to play...

Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

The second song is my all time favorite. Michael and I listen to it nearly every single morning. It is a great way to start my day.

Eric said...

I wish I could play piano better. I took for 10 years and I can't play very well at all. It's talent combined with lessons. I certainly don't have the first. And that second song... love it! I've never heard that version before. Um... and the haunted house thing. Kind of freaky! I don't know if I'd still be living there. Any kind of noise scares me let alone thinking there's a ghost in the house.

By the way, can't wait to see you tomorrow for Christmas.