12.16.2010

Remember how in the past two days I received a check for over $6000 and a medical bill for over $700. The bad news is that the check I received is all for my lovely deer damanged, still not fixed car. And the medical bill is all mine to pay.

If only that 6600 dollars was just for me to pay off my nice little bill and my school loans and car loans and old credit card debt. If only. Unfortunately not the case. But at least I have a little bit in savings that can pay off most of my medical bills and the rest of that debt will have to wait for another day and another paycheck.

Now enough complaining, I'm still working on remaining upbeat with positive vibes. So here is a song that always makes me laugh. Love it.

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh

2 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Sorry things are so tight. When did you get medical bills? Were you hurt? Hope you're ok. I hope you're having a Merry Christmas. Love ya.

Camille said...

No, I'm not hurt. Just the usual blood work that they take because they think something is wrong and then all my tests come back normal and i'm left with no answers and a huge bill. Oh well.