12.23.2010

You can thank my laundry, my broken washing machine, the wii, the internet, friends, family, packing, wrapping presents and last minute shopping on my lack of posts lately.

I don't think I've slept more than 5 hours per night in the past 1.5 weeks. And I function best on 9. So I've been living in a half awake/half asleep dream world.

The good news is that today is the last day of work! And after work I head up north where I get to see both my parents, my siblings and their families. Plus my extended family and some friends thrown in there too.

So I can pretty much guarantee that you won't hear from me until the new year.

Have a very lovely Christmas and an even better end to 2010.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm SO HAPPY you'll get to see your family this Christmas! How fun! Have a safe trip to see everyone!

After the Christmas craziness we have to talk on the phone! I need updates from you and I have things to tell you too! I miss you! :-(

Merry Christmas my dear! Hope you have time to relax and enjoy the important people in your life! Love you!