12.14.2010

My days have been full. My life has been busy.

Since I haven't been posting, here's a small update on what's been going on in my life starting way back before Thanksgiving:

1. An incident with a deer that has managed to still render my car incapacitated. I'm hoping that I'll have a car back by January but I'm not holding my breath.

2. Two lovely visits up north to see my mom and meet my lovely niece Cassidy.

3. Christmas decorating, Christmas shopping, Christmas cookie making, Christmas movie watching. Christmas.

4. A visit from Heidi, one of my favorite people in the world, and a lovely time playing games (including way too much guitar hero).

5. Commuting and working which takes up a good majority of my day.

The good news is that even though I've been busy, life has been good. I've been sending out positive vibes to the universe hoping that positive things will happen to me. No more talks of "ifs" but of "whens". I'm planning for the future and I know it will be amazing. Good things are coming.

And just so you don't think I give up on everything I do in life, here are a few more of my faves (and not so favorite) songs...

Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio


Day 19 - A song from your favorite album


Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry


Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy


Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad

Garth Brooks-If Tomorrow Never Comes

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Bleeding love when you are happy? Interesting choice. I'd hate to hear your break up song.