12.15.2010

I'm tired today. Really, really tired.

I went to bed at a decent time and slept great but I've been so exhausted all day. I'm ready for the weekend. Or Christmas break. Or summer break.

But since it seems that none of those things can happen immediately, I'll settle with taking a little 3 minute break and sharing two more songs with you.

First off, a song I want played at my wedding, when I get married (positive vibes, positive vibes). And speaking of weddings, if any of you out there happen to know of an amazing man who is currently single and in need of a wife, send him my way. Because when we get married, you'll get to hear this song:

Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOQ1HD09Gs

Unfortunately, it won't let me embed the video but trust me, it's worth going to!

And speaking of future events, one day you'll just have to go to my funeral. Hopefully one day far in the future. But when you show up to that one, you just might hear this (I can't promise this one since I obviously won't be present to make sure it happens):

Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral

No comments: