10.08.2008

Coral Reef Scars


This morning I noticed that I still have a nasty scar from the coral reef (pictured below....isn't it amazing?!?) which made me wish that I was still in Hawaii.

I was commenting the other day that I don't think I have ever been as content as I was while I was sitting on the beach on the North Shore. If it wasn't so far away from everyone, I think I would have stayed there the first time I went. It's pretty much the exact opposite of the place that I ended up...which is kinda funny if you think about it! I heart Hawaii.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille I believe the last time I made muddy buddies was with you and Megan and Rachel. How much fun! I thought of you actually when I was making it. The single's ward was so fun when we were in it together.

Morgan said...

What a beautiful place...I understand why it's a place you felt completely happy :) I miss the beach- we're hoping to go next summer but with Cass's news I'm not sure what's going to happen!

I wish I could come visit you! Honestly, if I didn't have Dallin I probably would have tickets to fly out already :) I have no desire to fly on a plane with him though! You'll just have to keep posting pics. of where you live, so I can feel like I'm there!

Rachel Wagner. said...

Honestly when I am sad or lonely I think of Hawaii and the troubles seem less difficult. It's the most wonderful, peaceful place I have ever been to. I hope we can go again someday. It's hard to imagine going without you.