10.21.2008

Easy Cheese

Whenever I have hard days, I try my best to remember a good day and focus on that. Today, I am remembering an awesome sleepover at Sundance, a lot of spray cheese, a beautiful fall day/night, and good friends (and if you can't tell from the picture, we actually wrote our names on ritz crackers with the cheese).


It's memories like these that keep me going and remind me that no matter how far away we are or how long it's been since we've talked...we will always have amazing memories to carry with us.

2 comments:

aly said...

holy crap! this is so gross looking at it now! i love how the only picture of me i am being disgusting! too funny! that was such a fun night!

Megan said...

Haha. I hate that picture of me, but it was one crazy night. I seem to remember one of us getting sick from too much cheese and sugar. Literally, sick all night and had to sleep out on the couch. Memories...