10.22.2008

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away

Apparently people weren't super excited about the pictures that I chose to use yesterday so in order to keep my friends happy, I am posting some of my favorites of these three!

Other news from yesterday:

I started my costume and it looks fabulous (plus it gives me something to do besides watch tv)

I talked to Nicole on the phone after not talking in forever...and thank goodness for friends who care about you no matter what

I made plans to go to Target

I watched like 3 episodes of Roswell and then freaked myself out during a wind storm and couldn't sleep

My dad called to say that he would be here on Friday to visit...hurrah!

All in all, a successful day interspersed with good news...I needed a day like yesterday!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That last pic. of you and Megan is beautiful...very flattering of both of you! I'm so happy that your dad is going to visit you! How exciting! And a trip to Target too? :) You are going to be one busy girl! It's nice to have things to look forward to.

Ellie said...

Reunion on the first? Let's do it. Is it lame to work it around the byu football game..haha. We could do an early lunch or something? Sounds fun!